♥MOZILLA♥
Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 9:27 PM

Chinese new year was kinda boring this year..so far collected around $500+ leave a few more people house to visit so don't think will exceed 600.

Also been sick the past few days..so suay to be sick at this time of year.Today got Mc'ed from school.When to J8 to buy DJ Hero..its fun but I get confused very easily..haha 1st day play and average 2 stars on expert mode >.<.

LOL I feel like buying DDR for xbox 360..I know most people will think I'm siao..I also think so XD..but I don't care,it looks fun.Wow after buying DDR I would have spend about $290 haha.


*The movie I hate valentine's day..has almost no link to valentine day.





Name: Joel
Nick: Mozilla
BOD: 221093
School: Beatty Sec
Class : 5N1'10



[ ]Have a great 2010
[ ]Be more social/friendly
[X]Repair my Xbox 360
[ ]Get a bass guitar
[ ]Get good results for 'O'
[ ]Walk in a normal way
[ ]Get into my dream poly
[ ]Get a new handphone
[ ]Be more polite
[ ]Try not to bustard people
[ ]Try not to scold vulgarity
[ ]Change my way of thinking









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








Designer : randomloves
Basecodes : x o x o