♥MOZILLA♥
Friday, February 5, 2010 - 11:42 PM

Whole week in school I was kinda angry and retarded for no apparent reason..so sorry to the people I offended.

After school went to J8 with Ban and Elton,lol we fail,took wrong train.When to 77th street to get 3 more piercings,lol suddenly I was scared about piercing,then first hole was made and I look at Ban,his expression was priceless his face like so shock..Then I ask him is he pierce or I pierce.After that he went to buy DarkSiders,YAY~.

Around 5+ when to meet Jason they all to take bus to Vivien's house eat steam boat.On the bus very sian so Kevin started lame jokes then Neng also join in..WTH his answer to the question is so lame and his jokes are meant for us to jack him.Joke till I feel very cold..So eat steamboat liao,we guys when to play truth or dare on Iphone,Neng damn funny,cos got 1 dare say must talk a funny commercial about anything,there was a plate of papaya on the table.Neng took the plate and ask Pei Ling,when papa say ya,what do you eat..then he say papaya..damn lame and funny sia.
Then got another dare,he must eat the papaya then use the tooth pick to dig his nose..WTH.

In the end,the steam boat is free de,cos Vivien's father don't want collect money..so good.Tmr going Han-ge's birthday party





Name: Joel
Nick: Mozilla
BOD: 221093
School: Beatty Sec
Class : 5N1'10



[ ]Have a great 2010
[ ]Be more social/friendly
[X]Repair my Xbox 360
[ ]Get a bass guitar
[ ]Get good results for 'O'
[ ]Walk in a normal way
[ ]Get into my dream poly
[ ]Get a new handphone
[ ]Be more polite
[ ]Try not to bustard people
[ ]Try not to scold vulgarity
[ ]Change my way of thinking









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








Designer : randomloves
Basecodes : x o x o