|
Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 12:06 AM
School was okay..I felt so tired today,the weather so good~ Evening went to Chomp Chomp to eat,meet with Jason on the bus,we the first ones to arrive then we go chop seat,15 mins later Neng,Leon and Yuze arrived.Then finally the others came.Ate fried rice chicken chop(just realized I never get back change..NVM),satay and a chicken wing.The glass jelly tasted disgusting..but still manage to finish.LOL Jason's stomach become smaller. Then went to park de playground.Play on swing and at fitness corner,Fun lor~.When to hang myself at the balancing thing(Don't know the proper name)try to do pull up,then jasmine say I fucking the pole?WTH!!Say that I pole dancer..-.-".Then bus'ed home. OMG..Neng has a new nickname,NengNeng~ lol 0.0,There's a player in game with the IGN iHentai,lol copy my IGN sia. |
Name: Joel Nick: Mozilla BOD: 221093 School: Beatty Sec Class : 5N1'10 [ ]Have a great 2010 [ ]Be more social/friendly [X]Repair my Xbox 360 [ ]Get a bass guitar [ ]Get good results for 'O' [ ]Walk in a normal way [ ]Get into my dream poly [ ]Get a new handphone [ ]Be more polite [ ]Try not to bustard people [ ]Try not to scold vulgarity [ ]Change my way of thinking Designer : randomloves Basecodes : x o x o |